"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bitter-Sweet...But Mostly Sweet

We moved to Indiana and started this journey about 4 years ago. We really had no idea what was in store for us...but here we are 4 years, 2 (indiana) kids, many tests, millions of tears, and just as many laughs, later and the end is in sight. On May 9th Brady will Graduate and we will move on to the next step of our journey. We are so proud of all his hard work and we are so excited to see all of it finally paying off. We love you BRADY!!!

12 comments:

Kyrsten said...

Those invites turned out great! I like the matching tie, too. Dan's working out the details... I hope we can be there! Congrats, Brady! YOU DID IT!

ANDY and MANDY said...

Congrats! We are happy for you! Travel safe!

Charity Smith said...

Congrats you guys that is so awesome!!

Veronica said...

Congrats..what a journey it has been for you and your family. Happy for you guys.

Kristi said...

congratulations! that is so great! i'm very happy for you guys. :)
kristi

The Terrell Family said...

We're so excited for you! I hope our paths cross someday! Good luck with everything ahead!

Jill said...

We sure will miss you guys! Congrats to Brady!

Diesta said...

Congrats Brady !!!! hope baby is doing well. the pictures are so very cute !

Angela said...

Congratulations, Brady! That's awesome! Hope all is going well for your cute family!

I also wanted to let you know that I have decided to go private with my blog, so if you want an invite, please post your email address on my blog by Monday.
Angela

TC said...

Congratulations!!!! Can't believe it's alreday been 4 years!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! So what's next? Our blog is now private... so e-mail me and I can invite you! kbosch25@live.com

Tamara Smith said...

Hi Robbins family!! I have to say that I miss you guys SO MUCH!! Every time I drive home I look at your old place and get a little sad not to see Caden and Kamrie looking out the front window. I hope you are getting settled in in Colorado. Terrah and I talk about you guys all the time and how we miss you at school. Please keep us updated. I miss the kids so much! Give them a big hug from me. Send me your email when you have time - I have good pictures of Brady getting hooded at graduation. Love you guys!!