"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Big 30

So we can't decide if he is over the hill or if he has another 10 years until that happens, whatever happens at 30 he's there. I didn't get many pictures, I guess I was pictured out after Disney World, oh well pictures or not we still had a great time.

I finally pulled off a surprise, for the first time in our married lives. I had friends waiting at Red Robbin for a night out with the family but he thought we were running errands. Not a huge surprise but it worked. Then we had an ice cream cake at our place. Sunday (his real birthday) we had ribs, opened presents, and just loved our daddy.

Happy Birthday Daddy, we love you and can't wait to celebrate the next 30 with you.

No comments: