"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The following posts are all a little out dated but I had to get them published so I could continue the blog with new, more current things.

Just recently life has placed another tiny little bump in our road. We had just made the decision to stay in our current rental home and put off buying a house for one more year to build up income history and pay off some student loans when we got a call from our landlord telling us we needed to move so that the owners could put the house on the market. So, now we are moving and since we have to move anyway we have decided to go to the opposite end of Denver to see if we love it there as much as here. I felt a little up-rooted at first but since we have found another home that will suit our needs, I can see that after the pain of packing, moving, unpacking, and adjusting life as a whole we are going to be just fine. The people I love most are going with me and the ones I have to leave I will have fond memories of and this won't be the end.

Now that I have the vaca. posts done I can move on to Birthdays, missing teeth, and all sorts of fun stuff...

2 comments:

Cassy said...

As soon as you need any help, you call me!!!!!! I would love to help out how ever I can, since we are going to be neighbors and all.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys had a great vacation! I can't wait for the updated posts! :)