"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Colorado Rapids

The kids got free tickets to a Colorado Rapids Soccer game through a reading program this summer, so we roped some friends into going and hanging out with us for the evening. We could have planned the night a little better but aside from being stuck in what we like to call "little Mexico" while the game was starting, it turned out to be an awesome night.

The kids loved the game and actually sat and watched most of it. While I have never known much about soccer and have never been interested unless one of my children or my husband is playing, I have to say this game was very entertaining.
Caden saw a few guys without their shirts on doing the"die hard" fan thing and decided to join them, he was disappointed that he didn't get on the big TV...maybe dad will have to take his shirt off next time and see if that helps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hee, hee... Sounds like you all had a good time. I know I probably say this each time I visit your blog- but your kids are getting so big! They are so cute!