"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Thursday, January 10, 2008

We're Back

It has been way too long! I thought that I would be able to keep up with the blog while we were away for Christmas but as always the trip home was way busy. We had so much fun, it was sad to leave, but being back home is always nice too. Our Christmas was absolutely wonderful and it was great to just be able to spend time with our families again.
We have some news...we have upgraded to the family minivan...something that I wasn't really fond of at first but the more I thought about the options and realized that vans really are great for small families I decided it wouldn't be so bad. Now that we have one, I love it! We have so much room and thanks to Grandpa Denning we were able to get a really nice one so it has everything we could possibly want. We are lucky to have such a great Grandpa who is willing to help us so much. We love him!!!
Anyway that is really all the big news we have for now but hopefully I can get back in the groove soon and do regular updates.
Also I love all the comments so keep leaving them. I haven't had time to reply to anyone but I want to talk to you all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay- it is good to hear that you had a good christmas. i'm glad you are back, i thought that you may have fallen off of planet earth.

Veronica said...

Nice to hear from you. I honestly thought your news was going to be you were pregnant again. Sorry, I'm not sure where that thought came from, anyways, glad you had a nice visit and a good Christmas. Hope to hear from you soon.

Laura said...

I thought you were going to announce a pregnancy, too. Apparently Veronica and I have baby on the brain!

So glad you are back safe and sound. Can't wait to hear about your vacation.

Jenny said...

I was starting to think that you fell of the blogging band wagon. Glad to hear you are home safe and had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Paige said...

Okay, so me VJ and Laura all must have been on the same page! I am glad you had a good break.

A Mini Van? Are you sure that is what you want to drive? j/k I am glad you got something nice for your family.

attack of The Mouse said...

Congrats on the Mini van. Welcome back.

Janelle said...

Hey I just found your blog but I totally understand the mini-van I always said I would never have one but they are so nice and so much easier to put kids in than cars. Maybe you are pregnant and don't know it for as many people who thought you were pregnant.

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

Hey just found your blog. Your kids are so cute. I only have one child and we're looking at getting a minivan. I have a two door car right now, and it bites trying to get Braxton in and out of the back. Nothing wrong with a minivan. Check us out beardallsfarm.blogspot.com. Hope all is well.