"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Return...

I'm back!!! I have totally been neglecting my blog and most of you will understand and probably even be thrilled to hear why...here it comes...I just finished the "Twilight" series!!! I can't really put into words how great these books are. I didn't read them for a long time because they really didn't sound like something I would be into but I was so very wrong. That could be a post all it's own but I don't think I could write something that hasn't already been written. I will just say that I have joined the many fans that can't wait for the next book.

We have been having such a ball here. The weather has been nice with rainy days mixed in now and then. Caden finished preschool for the year and Brady got through his finals, so now we are just enjoying some time together. We have had some cook outs, a camping trip, went to the Indy 500 Parade, and spent plenty of time in the sun. Have I mentioned before how much I love summer???

I have some pics to share of all the fun things we have been doing but I will get to that tomorrow hopefully.

Here are the promised pictures.

Caden enjoying nature.

The kids chillin in the bike trailer. The big boys just before their ride.
Kamrie at the fountain, waiting for the parade to start.Our little family watching the parade.Kamrie and one of her favorite pals, Jonen (Jon)

Kamrie with her other favorite pal, Liny (Lindy)

7 comments:

Laura said...

Hooray for Twilight taking over your life!! It's about time!

Do you want to see the movie?

I'm jealous of your nice weather. It's been rainy, cold, and SNOWING! here for almost 2 weeks. My girls are dying to play at the park.

Unknown said...

Well it's about time!! Just teasin! I have never heard of the Twilight books....ooops! Sounds like I need to read up. It's nice that you have been spending some family time together! I look forward to your pictures!

ANDY and MANDY said...

IT'S ABOUT STINKING TIME! WE MISS YA AND IT WAS GREAT TO TALK TO YOU THE OTHER DAY. THOSE BOOKS SOUNDS GREAT. I NEED TO TAKE THE PLUNGE. TALK TO YOU SOON.

Stacey said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Twilight books. I read them last year and I'm tempted to read them again just because they are so good. I just watched "Becoming Jane" and thought about you the whole time. I had no idea her life was so miserable. Are you coming to Utah this summer?

Unknown said...

I love the pictures, you have the cutest family, the kids are growing up and looking adorable as ever! Love ya Beck, hope to see you soon!

Veronica said...

Looks like some good times. Your kids are getting soo big and they are just so cute. Can't wait for the get together.

Lindy said...

Yes....hooray for Twilight...and for cute kids!!!