"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Big Gender Question

I wanted to post a little note to let everyone know we will be having our ultrasound on Friday the 14th. We are hoping our little bundle will not be too private so we can see just what the future holds for us...will it be the crazy, move every minute, never ending excitement and fun of another little Caden or the adorable, drama-filled, finger nail painting preciousness of another little Kamrie. Either way we are excited to find out and put a gender with this little one we are waiting for. Caden is voting for a boy and still wants to name him Jack and Kamrie wants a girl. Let me know what your vote is...I will be back in a couple of days with the news, assuming he or she isn't hiding.

5 comments:

Veronica said...

How exciting. I can't believe you are already far enough along to find out the gender. I know you are just so excited to be adding to your family. Good luck:)

Unknown said...

that is fun! i am voting GIRL!!

Lindy said...

I voted girl...so our babies can get married someday! LOL!

Stacey said...

You are looking great. I vote that you are having a boy. He won't be like Caden, he will be completely different and calm. Best baby yet. Just a prediction.

Sue said...

I finally figured out how to post a comment. Excited about the baby. I'm going to guess that it's a boy. Good luck with the ultrasound...Aunt Sue