"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

P.S. from the last post

I should have posted these pictures with the last post but I had to wait until Brady got home to take them. I have been meaning to have him take some for a while and I just keep forgetting. So here they are for all of you that have been asking for the belly pictures. Enjoy.

18 weeks!!! Almost halfway.

I wasn't going to do one of the bare belly but I'm sure someday I will want to look back at it. (This shot is Caden's handiwork...he is getting pretty good with a camera.


And here is the best one!!! When I was done she walked over to where I had been, posed, and said take my picture. I love that her shirt is all the way over her head. I promise none of my poses looked like that.

11 comments:

Charity Smith said...

If I looked as cute as you two when I was prego I would have like 20 kids! You look awesome! I can't wait to hear what your little buddle of joy is!

ANDY and MANDY said...

Looks like all is good! can't wait to see what you are having! Take care!

Audrey Holjeson said...

You're already about half way with that tiny of a belly? And we'll be waiting to see what you're having...that's sure an exciting day! Good luck wth everything!

Unknown said...

Love the belly pics (yours and Kamrie's!) I can't wait to hear what you're having! Take care!

Melanie said...

SOOOOO cute! I can't wait to see if it is a boy or girl!!!

Paige said...

You are tiny for being that far along. I am excited to hear what you are having.

Lindy said...

You ordered the Presidential Suite (aka TORSO) for your baby! You know you're suppposed to be bigger than me, don't you??? LOL!

3 more days....can't wait to find out!

Kyrsten said...

I just had to tell ya that Lydia & I were looking at your blog & when she saw you & Kam's bellies she said, "Tickle, Tickle, Tickle" as she tickled the computer screen. haha! I'm excited for a new Niece!

Veronica said...

I love that Kamrie wanted her tummy picture taken too. YOu look awesome and so tiny.

Anonymous said...

Your penis sizegenetics is made up chambers, ligaments, muscles, and blood flow. All these things must be naturally increased with a purpose to get effective male enhancement. Please read what I just said carefully: ALL THESE THINGS must be naturally increased! Not an individual thing. And this instantly rules out using sizegenetics, sizegenetics tools, and going looking for surgery! That is certainly because those methods are unnatural, ineffective, and in every single cases, extremely dangerous.Your penis responds the same way your sizegenetics responds when you yearn to get bigger muscles: Through consistent, natural, and effective exercise routines, you gain bigger and stronger muscles, and also the same goes for getting a bigger penis... plus gaining other benefits!
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

Anonymous said...

shirt's off now the rest be a good girl