"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Big Belly Update

So things have been crazy lately and I haven't been updating again like I should. Bla, bla, bla! But I have had more than a few requests for some belly pictures so... We took the first picture sometime in December so that I could keep everyone updated on my growing belly but here we are in February and it is still just sitting on my computer so now you get to see the comparison....Crazy what a a couple months will do to a girl in my situation!!!


Still Growing!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so pretty! I bet you are getting excited, you don't have far to go!

Unknown said...

Hooray for growing bellies! I love prego womens bellies! :) You look great as always!

Veronica said...

Very very cute. At least you look a little pregnant now:) You look very good, it totally makes me want to be pregnant:)

ANDY and MANDY said...

You look great!

Laura said...

You look so good!
I love your hair. Super cute!

Kyrsten said...

I'm glad we're able to "see" you pregnant. Are you feeling good? Anything you are needing for baby girl #2?