"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Friends

Since I am trying to catch up on all blogging, this is one picture that just can't be overlooked. These two were the best of friends. They just loved being together. At times there was compromise; Caden in a cheer leading outfit and Macey watching Transformers, but they did it with a smile. Caden will never forget all the fun he had with you!!! WE LOVE YOU MACEY.

5 comments:

Veronica said...

OH, that is adorable. That is so neat that he had such a close friend.

Diesta said...

Love your new pic's ...glad you got moved hopd you get settled in soon.

Diesta said...

yes I can spell...i just cant type !!! that says Hope not hopd....lol

Unknown said...

by the way...I noticed that you have my WRONG blog address.. it is 2002forever.blogspot.com
Email me and I'll send you an invite aalee38@wmconnect.com

Ashley and Cody said...

THis is the cutest picture.Dental school friends are the best. Hope things are going smooth for you guys. We miss you!!