"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Friday, September 11, 2009

Fun At Bear Lake

I just love taking my kids to Bear Lake...I'm not sure if it is because it's a part of my past or just because it's so wonderful to be with family...whatever it is, I LOVE IT!

Caden gets cold so easily so he soon found that the HOT sand was a great antidote.Kamrie played until she just couldn't go anymore.The babies were good sports. This is Mal's baby Wyatt.
And our little AveryKamire found a new bff while we were there. Thank Coby and Meg, the kids had such a great time with you. We miss you.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

i LOVE bear lake!

Anonymous said...

it's BARE lake get her naked!

Anonymous said...

little girls should be nkd until 16, the pu--y ready anytime you want a feel or a taste