"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Monday, January 24, 2011

Decking the Halls

We have always had a real tree but had a tough time finding a tree farm last year like the one we grew to love in Indy. We finally got one at a lot but the experience just wasn't as fun...So this year we were checking out some garage sales in the summer and found a perfect artificial tree, it was a tough switch for me but we decided to try it for now.
The boys took the tough job of setting it up
And we all had a ball decorating(except Kamrie, I think she was taking a really long time finishing dinner-she did do some later but I forgot the pics.)I've always heard artificial trees are so nice but we spent so much time bending and shaping the crazy branches, it may be easier to cut one down in the forest.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

CUte pictures, that is a huge tree. I only want an artificial tree for the pre-lit part. I hate putting lights on the tree.