"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Where in the World have we been??? Again!

I feel like I have been out of the loop for quite some time. First of all we were able to spend spring break in none other but our favorite vacation spot in all the world...Idaho and Utah. Brady's littlest brother Tab got married and we were lucky to be able to make the trip and be a part of all the wedding bliss. It really was awesome being a part of everything and seeing everyone in the temple together. What a sweet sweet moment for us all. After all that fun wrapped up, Brady had to head back home to work his heart out while the kids and I headed to Idaho for another week of relaxation and fun with family. Since Mallory (my little sis.) and Emily(my sis-in-law) are both due in a few months us girls decided to have a double baby shower while I was in town. It was awesome for me to be able to be a part of it since I usually have to miss out. I loved being there and sharing in all the joy. While I was there I decided to put myself to work and help Mallory paint and decorate her baby room. we had a ball but in the end I'm not sure if I helped or just created more work for them. I wish I had pictures of all the cuteness. Maybe Mal will send me some. After all the excitement was over mom and dad made the long trip with us so I wouldn't have to drive back myself...it ended up being more than we all bargained for so I really owe them one. Thanks mom and pops!!! We had all kids of fun with sickness while we were there and then fun with Avery's birthday when we got back so there is more posting to be done. Also, one last little note...we are having another baby! That is the biggest reason I have disappeared for a while, but I'm 14 weeks now and feeling on top of my game again. More to come soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on baby #4! ;)

Melissa said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

AHHHHH! Congratulations! We're super excited for you guys!