"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Converted to Blogging

I think i am finally going to try this blogging thing that i have heard so very much about. it seems like it will be the perfect way to keep everyone up to date on what is going on with us while we are so far away from all of our family and friends. the downfall is...we still have dial-up internet so i may not post stuff as often as i want to just because it will take so much time but we will just get started for now and see how it goes.

6 comments:

The Wilsons said...

Yay for blogging. We've been doing it since Jules was born and we love it. This is Stacey your old roommate by the way. I'm excited and will put you on our list of friends. Our blog is ourlittlejuliana.blogspot.com

Kyrsten said...

I didn't realize how huge this was until I got home from Jacksonville. While we were out there I started because I saw a friend's sister's blog & thought, "Hey that's a great idea." It's alot faster than shrinking the photos and emailing them. :) It's pretty fun huh? Can't wait to see more updates & pictures of your lil' family.

moosh in indy. said...

You'll love it.
Loooove it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I've never blogged, but Mandy is here holding my hand. Sorry you've all been sick. Hope everyone is doing better. I'll write more later...Aunt Sue

Jenny said...

Blogging is great! I am glad that you joined in all the fun!