"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Monday, September 24, 2007

Intimidation

Okay so as I checked my email today and saw the response from everyone that I had emailed about my new blog I had a little wave of nervousness hit me. It seems like you all are pretty experienced bloggers so you will have to bear with me as I learn my way around this mess. I had so much fun looking at all the blogs you guys sent that I totally missed my nap time clean up session (too bad). However, I've had sick kids and they still aren't doing real great so we will probably be stuck in the house which means i will definitely find time to clean the toilets (don't worry). We were unlucky and caught a bit of the croup that is going around here so we have not been at our best as of late. Brady is even pretty sick but his life can't be paused so the poor guy just has to dope up on NyQuil at night and hope it all feels better in the morning. It usually works okay but when it starts to get dark he crashes like a little tyke. Anyway we are still loving life just experiencing one of the many joys of the changing seasons (sickness). I really need to get some pictures posted because I am sure most of you are just dying to see the adorable little Robbins kids and really I can't wait to share, I will try a little later (maybe after bed when I get to take another breath).

No comments: