"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Birthday Pictures (Hopefully)

I must admit, this blogging thing is pretty addicting. I love looking at everyone's blogs and hearing about what is going on in your lives. I can't believe I didn't start this sooner!!! Since I just posted yesterday I am not going to say too much but I have worked on a few things to make the blog a little more exciting and I'm sure as I learn it will just get better and better. I am going to try to post some pictures of the kids at Caden's Birthday party this summer so that everyone can see how they are growing, but I'm not sure what I'm doing so we will see what happens...well it is pretty self explanatory but I can't get them to upload (maybe my Internet is just too slow). I know of something I can try but I will have to have Brady help me.

1 comment:

attack of The Mouse said...

Whahoo!!! This is so exciting!! I'm glad you've joined the blogging world. I have never seen your little one, I've only heard about how cute she is. I agree, I think blogging is one of the best ways to stay in touch with people and it is adicting.

PS on your link to our page please change it to attack of the mouse. It is sorta my level of securty to not mention our names, where we live or any identifing info. Thanks.
I'm exicted your blogging!!!