"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Monday, October 1, 2007

Still No Pictures

Well, I am a little bumed about the fact that I can't get my pictures posted. Brady and I tried to shrik them and then post the other night but it ended up taking forever and in the end it didn't work because the software we need isn't on our computer anymore. Long sad story I know but I love looking at everyones adorable pictures and I would like to provide you all with the same quality intertainment. Anyway, I figured I had better post an update eventhough the picture thing is still in the workings.
We had a crazy week last week. It took a while, but I think we are all finally getting healthy again. After the doctor visit on monday I was able to relax because I knew it wasn't totally serious and as soon as I did everyone started showing improvement... hooray. Caden had a birthday party on Tuesday and he had a blast. It was a puppy party and they all got doggie ears and collers with their names on them, he thought he was pretty important. We also went to an open house at Caden's preschool which was really fun. We got to talk to his teachers and see all the fun things they do during the day. He was excited for his daddy to see where he goes to school. Finally, over the weekend, Brady had to go on a campout with the scouts in our ward so the kids and I got together with some friends at our complex and ate pizza and hung out together. On a sad note, Brady's green car that alot of you will remember, it has been with us for a long time, finally died. It lookes like it will cost more to fix it than it is really even worth so we are probably just going to be a one car family for a while, which doesn't really sit well with me but I guess we will do our best until our van is finished. I never thought I would be so exctied about getting a van but the idea has really grown on me. It looks like my little update is turning into quite the novel so I will say farewell for now. We have fall break coming up and we are hoping to find something exciting to do so hopefully I will have something fun to tell you about next time.

3 comments:

Kyrsten said...

Wow, Rebecca! I can't believe what we miss out on! I sure wish we lived closer & could spend more time with you. Sounds like you have a busy, busy life. Being down to one car can't be much fun. I sure love your van though! That a luxurious minivan... I've always been against 'em until I saw yours! It's anything but ordinary. Do you have dates when you'll be here? We've got a vacation planned Dec 14-20 & hoped you'd be here after we got back. :) Talk to you soon...

attack of The Mouse said...

No worries about the pictures. They are just the icing on the cake and you will get it soon. Anyway, I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch. I too hate it when we are a one car family. You can do it.

TC said...

What software do you guys need? We can hook you guys up with a little asian connection:)