"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fall Fun

Well it seems like nothing exciting happened for a while and then a bunch happened all at once that I want to post about. The kids are at such fun ages right now that it seems like everything that we do is so much fun and I want you all to see and be a part of it. So here goes...I hope you enjoy.


First on the agenda, Saturday night we went trunk-or-treating at the church. Caden dressed up as Woody from "Toy Story" and Kamrie went as his little lady Bo Peep. They were so adorable. I was a little worried that Kamrie was too young for the bonnet and the staff that I had her carry but we discovered that she is all girl and she is definitely down with the whole idea of dress up. We got so many comments on how cute they looked. It was way fun to see them have so much fun.


Daddy sported Caden's hat and cape so he could be dressed up too. Our trunk was really boring compared to most. Some people got really festive and all out decorated their car for the occasion.


Next, we spent Monday evening at the Pumpkin Patch with some friends for our Family Night Activity. The Pumpkin Patch here is so much fun. They have such great little activities for the kids and it couldn't have been a more beautiful evening.


Caden and Kamrie both loved digging in the sand on the CAT diggers. They really got into it, I didn't know if I would ever get them to go see the other things.



The Pumpkin eating dinosaur helped get the kids out of the sand. When Caden heard him growling and chomping he had to see what was going on and Kamrie was quick to follow. I didn't get any pictures of him actually eating but this was cute anyway.



These carts were another real highlight (well who am I kidding the entire night the kids were running around like they just didn't know what to do next so every part was pretty much our favorite part) but Caden had a ball on these even though he could barely reach the peddles.



Finally, we got to take a hayride to the pumpkin patch where we picked out the perfect pumpkins.When I asked Caden which pumpkin he wanted the simply replied "the best one" it took him a minute to find it but after he did he was perfectly satisfied.

These are just some cute pictures of the kids posing for me. What little cuties they are!!!

Last of all, tonight we got the kids all dressed up again and took them out trick-or-treating around our little complex. We were lucky to run into some friends so the kids had some pals to run with. They looked adorable, the little group consisted of Woody, Bo Peep, Pocahontas, a Lion, a Skunk, Cinderella, the Black Spider man, Super girl, a Power Ranger, a Ninja Turtle, a Flamingo, and beautiful Princess all around.

Bo Peep couldn't get enough of the Trick-or -Treating thing. She loves candy and she thought it was great that everyone was just giving it to her. One thing about it though, she never forgot to say thank you. People were surprised to hear her speak so it was kind of funny.


The group doing their thing.

Caden and Kam with their heap after the big night, I don't know what we will ever do with it all, but we sure had fun getting it :)

So we are having a great time with our little ones. I really do wish that we were a little closer to grandparents, family, and old friends so we could celebrate with you all but I hope you all enjoy your little glimpses into our life.

6 comments:

Paige said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how blonde they are. I am glad you had a fun Halloween.

Jenny said...

Your kids are so cute and their costumes are great. I am glad you got the picture thing worked out. I love to see pictures they are so cute. I cannot believe how fast little Camry has grown up. How old is she now?

Krista said...

Wow! Caden is looking a lot like Brady to me! Man, those costumes are absolutely adorable!! What a fun Halloween it looks like you guys had... Evan came down with the Flu so ours kind of stunk :( It's so fun to see what everyone else did though! We miss you guys!

Lindy said...

Seriously...the cutest "tow-heads" ever. I couldn't stop laughing about Kamrie's costume last night because she was so dang cute! We should've left our candy at the door and followed ya'll around. I bet it was a blast to watch all the kids.

Laura said...

I'm loving those costumes! I'm glad you had such a fun Halloween.

Kyrsten said...

Rebecca! I loved your new post! What an excited past weekend you had! I loved their costumes too! That would be so awesome to have a pumpkin patch like that around here! That's unbelievable how many activities they had. Caden's face on those go karts remind me of Brady & Danny in the infamous family videos of when they were young. I see a little dare devil! :) Kamry is getting cuter & cuter each time I see new pictures of her. I love her blonde hair & sweet little eyes! I can't wait to see you... It'll be fun to have you all around at Christmas time.