"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fall is Here

Yesterday the kids were wearing shorts and tank tops and today our walk required hats and gloves. It is amazing to me how it can be 90 one day and the next it is like cold fall. We were excited for cooler weather but we were hoping that it wouldn't get quite this cold this fast. Oh well, I guess it is time to get out the jackets and long pants and settle in for a few months of winter. On an exciting note the cool down also means that I can start getting excited and ready for the holidays. It is really hard to start thinking about Halloween costumes, turkeys, and Christmas trees when it is 90 degrees outside. It is always sad for me to see summer go but living here in Indy, where fall is normally beautiful, I have learned to love it as well. Hooray for fall, finally!!!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Colored leaves....homemade soup....cute sweaters....and pumpkin ice cream in Nashville, IN. Doesn't get much better than that!

Jenny said...

I love the changing seasons too. Here in Utah it seems like we went from summer to winter. It was really cold for a few weeks, but the last few days have been fall weather and I love it. I hope that you can post pictures soon, I would love to see any you have. I have never seen little Camry. Hope all is well!!