"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Long Awaited Pictures



I finally found a way to add some pictures, however the aren't compressed at all so if you have slow internet like we do it may just take you a year to download them. Sorry about that, I will continue to work on it and hopefully I will be able to perfect the art soon so everyone can enjoy. Anyway I hope the pictures were worth the wait...we think these two are prettey adorable.

7 comments:

The Wilsons said...

Rebecca, I can't believe how big they are. I can't believe they both have such blonde hair. They are adorable. When do you come to Utah next. We really have to get together this time. I miss you guys.

Lindy said...

Cute as they are...we might have to switch our home page from our blog to yours!

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

Yeah, I'm glad you got some pictures to post. You're right, you're kids are adorable! Have fun with the blogging!

Laura said...

You are right! They are very adorable.

It was so great seeing you this summer. I'm excited you have a blog so I can keep up to date on what your family is doing.

Paige said...

You have adorable kids! It is good to see some pictures!

attack of The Mouse said...

Holy Cow!!! I didn't even reconize C. with all that hair. Last time I saw him he no hair. He is adorable. Your little girl is precious, blonde hair, and super cute. I'm glad you posted some pictures. ;)

Krista said...

Oh wow... I can't believe how BIG Caden is and how ADORABLE Kamrie is!! Wow wow wow!! It's amazing what a couple years will do. Give them both my love and enjoy some Fall for us!