"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Saturday, October 4, 2008

More Excitement!!!

Well I guess It's about time to get the exciting news out to all of you who don't live close enough to me or an excited grandparent to have heard already...we are having another baby! I am almost 13 weeks along so that will give us a new little bundle to love around April 14th. We just started telling people a couple of weeks ago so the secret is out and now that I can share it I am more and more excited all the time. With the due date being to close to Brady's Humanitarian trip to Mexico, his boards, and Graduation we are expecting a really eventful spring, but we can't wait to experience it all. We will keep everyone updated on the progress.

In other exciting news...Caden scored his first goal in his last soccer game of the season today. After the first one he liked how if felt so much he did it again and almost a third time but the other team decided they didn't like all the scoring going on so they used their hands (sometimes the temptation is just too great, I can't really blame them). He was on top of the world! It has been really fun this season to see him progress from frustration because he wasn't sure what was going on, to excitment to just be close to the action, to actually engaging and scoring points.

22 comments:

Janelle said...

Congrats, I think I officially know more people that are pregnant than not it is crazy!

Jason said...

I just wanted to offer my condolences. We just had our 3rd on Wednesday, and I think I’ve had about 3 hours of sleep since. Just kidding; I’m just really glad that dads don’t have the plumbing to feed these kids, she eats almost as much has her uncle Daniel.

Charity Smith said...

Hey that is so cool that you and Mal will be prego at the same time! I was prego with my first the same time Misty was prego with her 3rd both boys 3 months apart in fact hers just turned 5 today I can't believe it was that long ago! Congrats!!

Jill said...

Hooray for new babies! I'm so excited we are pregnant together. Again.

Good Job to Caden on his first goal! Very exciting!

Anonymous said...

CoNGraTS! :) I am so happy for you!! 3 is so much fun! You will love it. Are you guys going to find out what you are going to have since you have 1 of each? April babies are so much fun- my middle one, Logan, was a April baby and it was PERFECT. CONGRATS again! :)

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

Congrats on the upcoming baby!!
Jenn

Angela said...

Congratulations!

jEnNi said...

Thats so exciting!! Congrats!! :) You're kids are so stinkin cute...cant wait for you to have another one!! :)

Jenny said...

Congrats! Hope you are feeling well!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I had no idea! That is so cool, I bet Caden and Kamrie are so excited to have another sibling! Keep us updated on the progress, Love ya!

Brynne said...

Yay! We are having our third in March! Congrats! I know that excitement although sounds like you will be have quite a bit more going on than us:!! good luck with all of that next spring!

Stacey said...

Yay, congratulations!!! I have now counted 11 people in my circle of blogging friends that are pregnant. It must be the time to have babies. Ok, if you count me then it's 12 but I'm not telling people because I'm only like 5-6 weeks along and it still hasn't hit me quite yet. Yay for babies!

Lindy said...

Hooray! I'm glad that it's out now and we can talk about it without wondering who can hear! It's so fun to go through this together...and I'm so glad I have you to ask advice. CONGRATULATIONS!

Laura said...

Haha. Okay, so it's a few days later and I wanted to check back to see what other people have said. I just realized that my previous comment was posted under my mom's name (jill). I'm such a dork! I'm sure you figured it out?

Jayson & Carrie said...

Congratulations!!! Three is great...although a little harder to find room for groceries in the cart! Hope you're feeling well!

Veronica said...

Caden looks like such a cute athlete in that picture:) That is so great that he did so well in the soccer game. --Congrats again on the baby:)

Audrey Holjeson said...

Hi Rebecca, I'm glad you found our blog...Bryan really likes to keep up in thouch with his friends and so do I! Congratulations on the pregnancy! Hope all goes well! It's so exciting, but I'm sure glad my pregnancy is over! I just love having our little girl with us! You have a beautiful family!

Ashley and Cody said...

How exciting!! That is so fun you and Lindy are due so close. We can't wait to find out what you are having!!Congrats

Melissa said...

Congrats looks like we will be having babies the same week : )

buffyvandabailey said...

A mother to three. Can you believe it? Congratulations!! I feel so sad I'm missing out on all these babies coming to MV!!!

P.S. Jack is a GREAT name, you know you have my full support if you cave into C. and C.'s wishes. :-)

Krista said...

Wow guys!! Congratulations!! I can't believe how much you have going on at the same time next spring!! You guys sure don't mind a little adventure in your lives (and pregnancies!) haha. I'm so excited for the next 'cutest kid ever'!!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! Very exciting. I hope everything goes well for you.