"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Monday, December 1, 2008

Deck the Halls

We had so much fun decorating our tree this year!!! We were sad that Grandma and Grandpa couldn't stay to do it with us but the kids had a ball. It is great to see the excitement in their eyes when they are doing something they really love! Since we've never really had a tree before we had very few decorations...we decided not to rush out and buy a whole lot because we will be moving in the spring and Brady says that I want a "grandma tree"(one with nice decorations and colors that go together) that is no fun for the kids so we will just have to have two in our next place. I guess next year we will see where our discussion ends up, as for now this is our tree and we love everything about it...the smell, the lights, and the Christmas spirit it brings into our home. I really never knew how much I was missing not putting up our own tree.







MERRY CHRISTMAS

8 comments:

Veronica said...

I can't believe that is a real Christmas Tree. It looks so perfect. You guys did a great job on decorating it.

Unknown said...

Rebecca- It is a pretty tree you got! I am jealous of not having a real tree! :) I got a new blog 2002forever.blogspot.com and its private so email me your address so I can invite you.
(aalee38@wmconnect.com)

Unknown said...

Rebecca- It is a pretty tree you got! I am jealous of not having a real tree! :) I got a new blog 2002forever.blogspot.com and its private so email me your address so I can invite you.
(aalee38@wmconnect.com)

Melissa said...

Your tree is beautiful! I wish we were going to have our own tree this year. It really does make it feel like Christmas.

Cordie said...

That is a perfect tree! Congrats with another girl on the way. I cant believe how tiny you are.

Unknown said...

I love your tree, it's so pretty! Don't you love the magic of Christmas when you have your own kids to share it with?? I love it! It looks like Caden and Kamrie loved decorating, I hope you guys have a great Christmas! Love ya!

Adam and Laurin said...

Hey Rebecca its Laurin from rexburg. I randomly thought to google your name to see if you guys have a blog. I am so excited to see your cute family. I hope that all is well. WOW baby number 3!!!

Stacey said...

I want a "grandma" Christmas tree too. They are just pretty. Brett is all about the fun decorations that you make in school and colored lights. It's all about the white lights though. What's up with these boys?