"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Saturday, December 6, 2008

What an Angel

A friend of mine and my new favorite hair girl cut Kamrie's hair today. It was getting pretty straggly but I wasn't sure what to do with it, because it is still so fine. I was so happy to have Jenna work her magic. Kamrie was so good...she didn't move a muscle except when Jenna asked her to, and I love it!!! She did mine too but its been done a thousand times so let's focus on who is really important.

13 comments:

Charity Smith said...

Oh she looks so grown up! I love it she is soooo cute!! I'm trying to get brave an do something with Kenzies.

Laura said...

So adorable! and her hair is cute, too!

Paige said...

She looks so cute! I need to do something with Aubreys hair.

Unknown said...

Wow, her hair looks amazing, I love it! it fits her perfectly! She is a little cutie!

Veronica said...

That is adorable. It makes her look older though:) I absolutly love it. Turned out wonderful.

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

ADORABLE!

Naomi said...

What a doll! She reminds me of little Macey!

Stacey said...

Love the new hair-do afterwards. We cut Jules hair this week too but she wouldn't let her blow dry it so I still haven't taken a picture of it all done. Kamrie looks adorable though and so much older.

Melissa said...

Do you think she would come do my hair j/k? Kamrie's Hair looks great

Mallory Stuecklen said...

WHAT A DOLL!!!!

Lindy said...

Holy cow...how did I miss these posts? What a little dolly!!!

Diesta said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT !!!!!!!! will you please e-mail me this picture so I can print it for Hailey !!!!

Diesta said...

nevermind I figured out how to print it !!!