"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mr. HO HO HO

We had our ward party a couple of weeks ago and the kids got to visit with a Special Guest. Caden talked about it all day and Kamrie caught on toward the afternoon. She doesn't really love Santa or anything large in a costume for that matter. She kept repeating, "Caden is going to talk to Santa and I am going to watch." When the time finally came Caden did great and Kamrie did a little better than expected, at least this year there were no tears.


5 comments:

Veronica said...

That is great that there were no tears. Caden looks so grown up sitting on his lap. There were lots of tears with my boys. And clinging. My kids didn't like Santa at all. We will give it another go Sunday but I am sure there won't be any change.

Unknown said...

{cute photo of Caden... and even though Kamrie didn't want to sit on his lap- I can't blame her. Santa is a scary looking guy}

Diesta said...

I LOVE THE NEW HAIRCUT !!!! I wish Hailey would cut hers I hate it long .....and you are lookin pretty HOT for being pregnant I never had that cute pregnancy glow....well maybe I did but you couldnt see it through the chubby-ness and acne !!!! Congrats on the baby girl...Im so excited for you and my vote for a girl name is pressley or presslee....... Hope you were good and Santa filled your stocking...hope to see you soon.

ANDY and MANDY said...

Hope you had a great Christmas! We missed you and hope you are all doing well. Happy New Year!

attack of The Mouse said...

E. loves to wrap presents too. I have to hide the wrapping stuff or she will use it all up. They just love the idea of giving a gift to others. It really is cute. (E. resorts to using her blankets as wrapping paper.)