"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tagged

So I guess I really know I have been slacking when I have been tagged like 5 times and didn't even know it. Well here goes...
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions for themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago: I was in 9th grade and loving High School. I had met some new guys that I thought were just the cats meow and I thought life couldn't get much better.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today: 1. Go to the gym 2. Order stamps 3. Plan something fun for Brady's Birthday 4. Schedule a recertification at our apartment complex 5. Vacuum
Things I Would Do If I Were Suddenly Made A Billionaire: I would of course get out of debt and help any family and friends who needed it. I would pay someone to do research on dental practices and buy an amazing one in the place of our dreams. Build my parents a new house and pay for them to come visit way more often. donate to worthy causes, especially the church.
3 Of My Bad Habits: 1: Obsessive cleaning 2: Bags & Purses 3: Eating anything I want
5 Places I Have Lived: 1 Bear Lake 2: Rexburg 3: Seattle 4: Detroit 5: Indiana
5 Jobs I Have Had: 1. Mom 2. Office Assistant for Apex Alarm 3. Dental Assistant & Front office girl 4. Subway 5. Maid a resort at Bear Lake
Things Most People Don't Know About Me: 1. I love to workout 2. I am almost obsessive when it comes to cleaning 3. I love love love the biggest loser 4: I fall asleep during almost every movie I watch
I Tag: 1. Lindy 2. Joy 3. Elaine 4. Mallory 5. Kyrsten

6 comments:

Stacey said...

I have fallen in love with The Biggest Loser this season. I have never really watched in religiously before but have loved it and seeing their transformation. Tell the parents hi for me and wish Brady a Happy B-Day for me too.

Jami said...

I love your post and finding out more about you. The falling asleep during movies sounds a lot like myself!

Anonymous said...

I love the Biggest Loser as well... I haven't been able to watch it this season though- becasue now where we live we don't get that station! = ( I never knew that you LOVED working out?... Since I've read your blog- I learned that you love the YMCA- so how many times do you go a week? I am glad that everything is going well for you!

Lindy said...

Who knew? I just did this same tag from someone else. I can't believe you were only in 9th grade...you're just a baby!

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

I love learning more about my friends! You really are a baby... 9th grade, really?! Thanks to you I'm a pretty big fan of The Biggest Loser as well!

The Wuthrich Family said...

Hey Beck
I found the most amazing website to keep the kids busy. It's called familyfun.com. I love it Love it Love it. There are so many fun things to do.
jamie