"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Goodbye Dark Ages

I am absolutely ecstatic!!! We are no longer living in the dark ages, we recently upgraded from dial-up to a much faster Internet connection. We were using dial-up because it was free from Brady's school and we just couldn't bring ourselves to pay $60 a month for high speed. Since we have lived in these apartments in Indy there has only been one company that offers high speed Internet here until recently. I won't name any company names but thank you, thank you, thank you to a certain phone company that now offers high speed (at our complex) for less than $60 a month. I will forever be grateful. Blogging will be such a better experience without all the waiting. Hooray for high speed!!!

7 comments:

Jami said...

I could never go without high speed after having it. I'll be expecting to see a post everyday now-j/k!

Anonymous said...

I'm still jealous... I haved gotten to high speed yet!

Stacey said...

Wow, you will be in heaven and it just makes life so much easier. I seriously would never get on the computer of I had dial-up. So happy for you.

ANDY and MANDY said...

HEY BECKY THE NEW PAGE LOOKS GREAT. TELL EVERYONE HI. LOVE MANDA

ChaChaCha said...

rebecca! I just happened upon your blog, how weird! I don't know if you remember me, maiden name McPhie and my brother, Jeff, played baseball with Brady at Rick's. how funny! you have such a cute family! here is our blog,

www.chrisandjenlewis.blogspot.com

Lindy said...

Wahoo! You'll have to let us know if it's any good...and we'll be switching over. Can you do wireless?

Veronica said...

it is definately nice to have hight speed internet. I hate doing anything with dial up, I don't have the paitience for it, enjoy it. Your page looks really cute.