"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

LIFE

Wow!!! I really can't believe how time flies. It has been a month since I posted anything and no pictures since the new year! I am really failing in the blog department. Well, the last month has been a blur of sick kids, early morning workouts, doctor's appointments, ym/yw activities, pink eye, presidency meetings, sleepless nights, headaches, more doctor's appointments, song practices, tests, crazy rotations, er visits, the occasional baby shower, date night and girls night out, followed by sore throats, doctor ordered rest, coughing, more doctor's appointments, a little more pink eye, and a whole lot of friends that care a whole lot about us and are willing to help in anyway they can (thank you everyone for everything this past little while, even just the caring phone calls to check on us helped in ways you will never know). so in a nutshell...the past month has just been LIFE. We are excited that Valentines Day is tomorrow. What a great excuse to do cute little things for the ones you love!!! Caden is super excited about his ninja turtle valentines his dad bought for his school party and i can't wait for the traditional Valentine breakfast of pink heart pancakes and pink milk. there is just something fun about a meal where everything is pink that makes me smile. Hopefully I can get some pictures of the school party and the loveable day tomorrow so I post some pictures and get back to the world of blogging.

8 comments:

Veronica said...

It is soo good to hear from you. Sorry you guys have been so sick, that is never any fun and it always seems to cause so much stress too. Hopefully you are all doing better. Life definately sounds super busy for you.
I love you pink breakfast idea. That is soo cute. hope to hear more about you soon.

Stacey said...

You are alive. Sorry, I had no idea about all that was going on with you guys. Glad to know you are feeling better. Welcome back to the blogging world.

Laura said...

Having a sick family is the worst! Sorry you've had so much of it lately.
I'm really glad to hear from you, though.

Pink breakfast--what a fun idea!!

Ashley and Cody said...

I am so glad to hear that you are doing better and I didn't even realize or know how sick you had been until the last couple of days. If you need anything let me know.

Paige said...

I totally understand what you mean when you say the last month has just been life. Dealing with one day at a time and gearing up for whatever tommorow might bring. I sure hope you are all feeling better. It sounds like your house has been like mine with the eye infections, ear infections, minor tongue surgery, lots of doc. apt. and many, many sleepless nights. I hope February brings better health your way!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

I feel for you with the sicknesses. We have had a lot of that in the past month, too. oh well that is life! But there is nothing like Ninja Turtle valentines to look forward to. what a cutie! I love the ninja turtles.

Erica said...

Greetings from Las Vegas.
I found your blog on Elaine's list of blogs. I am sorry to hear you guys have been sick. We have had our fair share too. I was just looking at your last post of being YW secretary. That's my calling right now too. I hope you guys feel better. Tell everyone hello!

Chelsee Joy said...

Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Sounds like you were definitely in need of a pink breakfast...I love that tradition! So sorry you were all sick there's nothing worse than sick babies...don't ya miss your mommy so bad....I DO! Can't wait to see pics hope this month is a lot better