"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Friday, July 18, 2008

Just a note

We are finally home and I am trying to get caught up with everything that has been neglected for 3 weeks while we were gone. Everything is slowly getting back to normal and we are glad to be back home in our own space and our own beds. Caden mentioned a few times how he missed his bed during this trip because it is "just his age." I have so much to write about but for now I have a few pictures from the strawberry patch right before we left on vacation. Thanks Mel for the photos. We had a blast picking strawberries and we are loving the jam we made.

As always Kamrie's favorite part was eating the berries. I love that her face is stained red!!!


Our friends, Melanie, Hailey, and Kate

More to come later. It's good to be back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home! I've missed looking at your blog while you have been gone! It is always nice to have a vacation.. but, it is always nice to come back home! :)

Veronica said...

I bet it is nice to be home, it was great seeing you! Those are very cute pictures, sounds yummy too!

Nicole said...

Welcome home, your new family picture is supper cute!!

Chelsee Joy said...

Youre back! I love that little miss's shirt is white AFTER the strawberry patch. That is amazing. They are adorable.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about coming back home, it's great to be back in your own space. I am so sad I missed Mal's wedding and seeing you guys, we were moving, and I couldn't get away....I love your new haircut! it's way cute! The pics of the strawberry patch are adorable, Kamrie's red mouth is priceless! Well I miss ya Beck, Love ya!