"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Monday, June 23, 2008

Goodbye for Now

I'm just writing to let everyone know that if there is a gigantic decline in the amount of posting I do it is because tomorrow we are leaving on a much needed trip. We will be traveling home to see our families and I'm sure they will keep us busy with exciting things to do all along the way. We will be gone for three weeks and though it seems like a long time I'm sure it will all be a blur of wedding fun, boating excitment, an externship, visiting old friends, a couple family reunions, swimming, camping, all the fun at BL we can handle, running a 5k, eating lots of great food, fourth of July festivities, and Birthday fun all wrapped into one vacation. Wow, I'm exhausted and excited just thinking about it all. So if I don't find time to post forgive me and I will update as soon as I get a chance.

10 comments:

JLB Family said...

We hope that you have lots of fun.

SAL said...

Sounds like an action packed 3 weeks! I am sure you will all have a blast! But did anyone factor in any time for sleep??? :D Who needs sleep when you're having so much fun though right? Certainly no need for apologies...I don't post near as often as you do and I'm sure I could make more time! It is so good to hear that you and your family are all doing so well.

Laura said...

Hooray for long vacations!! I'm enjoying mine right now. Travel safely and I'll see you soon!

The Terrell Family said...

Have a great trip. I already miss you =)

attack of The Mouse said...

Sounds like a blast. I love BL around this time of year. I am going to the lake around the 2 and 3rd. I will be thinking of you guys.

Jami said...

Enjoy your stay we won't be too far behind you. If you ever find a break in your vacation we should do dinner or lunch. Have Fun!

Ashley and Cody said...

Have a fun trip!! Sounds like you will be very busy, but I'm sure it will be a blast.

Diesta said...

just checking out your blog !! your kids are darling, i will probably see you at the family reunion. Have a safe trip !!!!!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

I hope you have tons of fun. Hopefully we run into you in BL sometime while you are there!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are having tons of fun! Can't wait until you post again... :)