"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Thursday, June 19, 2008

We love our DADDY

It has been fun to read all the posts about Daddies and see over and over just how much we love the men in our lives. I'm a little late but didn't want to miss out on all the fun. We had an enjoyable Father's Day complete with breakfast in bed, a cookout with friends, corn hole, and phone calls to our wonderful daddies. I have always had a great relationship with my dad and it continues to grow as I watch him with my kids. I am also lucky to have a wonderful Father in law who is a tremendous support to us and works hard to be a part of our lives even though we are so far away. We love you all.



Now for the little tribute to the Daddy in our house. There are so many reasons we love you and we just don't tell you enough. There is no way I have enough time to say everything or probably even half but here is a tiny attempt at just a few reasons we love daddy...



  • He doesn't snore

  • He will eat almost anything and not complain

  • He is still crazy about me and makes sure I don't forget

  • He always thinks of the family before himself

  • He helps out around the house, not because it's fun but because He knows it makes me happy

  • He works extra hard at everything he does and he's great at just about everything he tries
  • I know it's a little cliche, but he really is my better half. When I have no patience he is full of it, when I want to give up he makes me see why I should keep trying, and when I feel on top of the world and just want someone to share it with, he is the first to join in the celebration.

  • Caden says he loves daddy because he plays at the park and takes him on bike rides

  • Kamrie says she loves daddy because ...

  • In a nutshell, he love us more than anything and lets us know on a daily basis
WE LOVE YOU DAD

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey there-
I found your blog today via other blogs...anyway, thought I'd say hi. I love seeing people from home. Your family is super cute!
Take care,
Amanda (Crane) Porter

Jami said...

What a sweet post and I love that picture of your family-too cute!

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

I love the pictures from the past post. I love hearing about dads as well!

Veronica said...

Dad's are the best! Your husband sounds so great you are lucky to have someone so good to you and your kids. Love the picutre. See you in a few days!