"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sunshine!!!

Disclaimer: If you are tired of looking at my adorable little blond headed children this is probably not the post for you. However, I adore them and so I take way too many pictures. Also, this for the grandmas that wish they could be a part of what we do everyday...now you can.

We have had some pretty crazy storms here in the past week...in fact a good part of Indiana is partially under water due to flooding. So why, you ask, is my post entitled sunshine? Well, in between all the crazy rainstorms we have had the most beautiful weather so we have been doing all we can to enjoy it. Here are some of fun things we do to keep us buzy.

Usually from Memorial Day until Lobor Day we spend lots of time at the YMCA pool. The kids love, love, love the water and it is so nice to be outside after being cooped up all winter. These are a few pictures of our first pool outing this year.




Caden just started T-ball. His birthday is a little bit late for the cut-off so we thought we were going to have to wait until next year but I asked and they put him on a team. Here he is at his first practice.


Kamrie had to be a part of all the action too.

Daddy had a morning off so we took advantage of it and headed to the zoo.

This was so adorable, it kind of reminded me of my own kids picking at each other. Only mine are little smaller and just a tad cleaner (most days).

Our zoo has a newly remodled splash park so we got to check that out as well. It was a hit.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Glad you are enjoying the sunshine. Adorable pictures!

Veronica said...

That looks like some really good times, Your kids are absolutely adorable. I am kind of partial to blond haired kids:)

Mallory Stuecklen said...

Looks like you guys are having fun. Oh I read the thing about Caden wanting to marry Macy that is the cutest thing I have heard. She would be a very lucky little girl.

ANDY and MANDY said...

hey looks like a fun day! i changed my blogspot to mandasbragspot.blogspot.com long story. keep in touch