"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I took the PLUNGE

Okay so today was my hair appointment, the one I have been waiting for for about two months now. It seems like every time I have gotten my hair cut in the last two years or so I have really wanted to go short but I just didn't have the courage. Well, I finally did it!!! I found a style I liked and even though I had some reservations, I gave my consent and she chopped. Thank you to everyone that voted, it looks like eveyone either really likes short hair or you all just wanted me to cut it so you can laugh when I am crying because I miss my long hair, either way it gave me the added courage I needed to do it. I can't say I love it but hey I haven't even had the chance to do it myself yet...maybe with a little time to get used to it...who knows. I'm sure you all want to see the product of your voting so here you are.

14 comments:

The Kolste Family said...

It looks so cute on you!! Way to go!

Paige said...

It looks really cute! I hope you grow to love it. Everytime I get pregnant I cute my hair short then grow it back out right after. I seem to keep getting pregnant so I keep cutting it. I am hoping to grow my hair out and keep it long for awhile.

Kyrsten said...

Rebecca! I really think it looks good on ya! It's weird when you run a comb through it, wash it, or try to pull it back right after you cut it huh? It's gone! Well you're looking great! :) Does Brady like it too?

Laura said...

Your new short hair is so freakin' cute!! It makes me want to have short hair again.
Maybe not as short as senior year when I completely chopped it (remember that?) but maybe just a bob kind of like yours.

Anyway, I love it. I want to know what Brady thinks, too.

Rebecca said...

it seems like everyone is wanting to know what brady thinks, well, he loves it. he just can't stop smiling about it. it is crazy because most men threaten to leave if their lady cuts her hair and mine begs me to do it. i finally did so he is a happy guy.

Jenny said...

Your new hair cut looks great on you. I think it is always nice to take a plunge and cut it all off. I cut my long hair off just a couple months ago, I love it but I always miss my long hair so then I decide to grow it out again.

attack of The Mouse said...

I love it. It looks great on you. I'm glad you did. Maybe I'll have the courage to do the same in a few weeks.

Lindy said...

It's soooo cute! Forget the hair extensions...it's a fun change.

Ashley and Cody said...

Your hair looks adorable!! I'm so glad you really did it. You are a courageous girl and I think it looks great.

Laura said...

While I was looking at your blog, my daughter snuck up behind me. She saw your hair cut picture and exclaimed, "Oh! She looks beautiful!"

Even my 3-year-old likes the new 'do.

TC said...

Did you lose weight or is it the new fresh look? hehe...

Mallory Stuecklen said...

Sis i love the new hair very cute looks sooooo great!!!

moosh in indy. said...

Rawr foxy lady.

Jayson & Carrie said...

Becky...Hey! It's Carrie Ward (Smitheram) :) I think your hair looks great... I have been wanting to cute it short again for a few months... I keep thinking I'll wait until spring but now I want to go today! It's fun to see you on here! Jayson and I started a blog... jojogirl13.blogspot.com We have three kiddos now.. they sure do get big fast! Luvs to you and Merry Christmas!!