"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

No, I'm not in LONDON!

So I have been told that there was a mass email sent out from my account asking for money because I'm stuck in London. Although it would be nice to go to London I am safe and sound here in beautiful Colorado. Apparently someone has hacked into my email and changed the password so I can't even log on now. I am a little disturbed by this and feel somewhat violated. Hopefully I can figure out how to fix it but in the meantime it is probably best not to try to contact me through email. Sorry everyone!!! I will try to notify you all when I get a new email.

9 comments:

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

This happened to my sister in law. She called whoever she had her email through and they were able to get it straightened out. Good luck!!

Melissa said...

so sorry, that really is a pain, but it is hilarious that people think this would work. I am so sorry. I hope gmail gets it worked out.

Allison said...

yeah i got one of those emails from you...but id seen the post you made on facebook so i didn't open it i just deleted it. good luck getting it all straightened out. totally understand the feeling- it is creepy

MileHighDad said...

Careful if you are on Facebook! Nasty stuff is happening there if you are not careful.
Nice Blog!

-MileHighDad
Parenting Colorado Style!
http://mile-highdads.com/

Laura said...

Hmmm. . . I wondered about that. I was going to reply, but figured if someone hacked your email, you probably wouldn't get the email I sent to you anyway.

Hope it gets straightened out soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya i'm fresh on here. I hit upon this board I have found It exceedingly useful & its helped me a lot. I hope to contribute & aid other people like its helped me.

Thanks a load, Catch You Around.

Anonymous said...

Aloha im fresh here, I hit upon this forum I find It extremely helpful & its helped me loads. I hope to give something back and help other people like its helped me.

Cheers, See You Around

Anonymous said...

Hello i am fresh to this, I came upon this message board I find It absolutely useful & it has helped me a great deal. I hope to contribute and help others like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See You Later.

Anonymous said...

Howdy im fresh here, I came upon this website I find It truly accommodating & it's helped me alot. I should be able to contribute and guide others like its helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Around