"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Monday, December 21, 2009

Wha'd ya Know, I'm domestic.

So I feel a little like Martha Stewart, except the whole prison thing. I have been really brave lately and tried a couple of sewing projects...with a lot of help from my good friends. Thanks guys for everything. This started as a last minute Christmas present for Kamrie but then I realized I now have 2 girls so I added another one to the mix. I had a lot of fun and I think these turned out great for a first attempt.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Very cute! I have a sewing machine, but sadly it sits in a box in the basement.

Stacey said...

How cute! I made aprons this year too. I ended up giving mine away to a last minute gift I forgot about but I will make another one.

Jacynthe said...

OH those are the cutest aprons EVER!!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures :)