"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Monday, March 10, 2008

Congrats Tanner & Mallory


My sister and her boyfriend finally got engaged! I say "finally" not because I have been stressing over it, but it seems like they have been dating forever and she thought it was going to happen at least a million times before it did. This post is a little overdue since they got engaged at Christmas, but she just posted some engagement photos and I wanted to tell her how excited I am . They look adorable together and they really make each other happy. There isn't a better match out there for her. I wish I could be closer to help with all the pre-wedding drama but I promise I will be there is just enough time to do up your dress. We couldn't be more thrilled for them and can't wait to go to the wedding in June.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

That is great. I am so excited for her too. They are cute together. Isn't it weird to have your little sis marrying off? SHe was like a little sis to me so it is crazy.

Mallory Stuecklen said...

Hey thanks for everything i am so excited i can hardly wait i am starting to dream about it every night its crazy. I feel like just like yesterday i was playing house and having my fake wedding down the hall with the pillow case vail now get to do the real thing i can hardly wait to have you do up the dress for me i love you!!!

Mallory Stuecklen said...

hey i wanna know how you do so much cute stuff on your blog and music i cant figure it out HELP!!!