"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Monday, March 3, 2008

Warmth In Indiana

Well, we had a warm day in Indiana yesterday and we took full advantage of it. As soon as we got home from church we quickly ate and then went outside to get some wiggles out. We had a balst and didn't come in until after dark. The wonderful weather yesterday has been followed up by cloudy skies and some rain today so the great Indiana weather was short lived, but I guess we will take what we can get. Here are a few fun pictures of the kids enjoying the day.
Aren't they cute!?! This is why all the crazy stuff is worth it.
Look at that face!!!
The "big boy bike"

8 comments:

Laura said...

I feel your pain. Saturday was gorgeous here--45 degrees and sunny. Then Sunday we woke up to several inches of snow. *sigh*

What cute pictures! Makayla is getting a big girl bike this year. I'm so excited. It looks like Caden loves his.
I absolutely love Kamrie's shoes!! They are super cute. Where did you get them?

Veronica said...

They are so cute. Kamrie reminds me of you so much in her looks. I remember when you had that blonde hair:)We went for a nice drive yesterday to enjoy the sunshine, cause even though it was shining it was windy wich made it cold.

Paige said...

How old is Kamrie now? They are both super cute. Our weather was a little like Veronica's. We had pretty sunshine which made it look warm, but when you actually went out it was windy and cold.

Lindy said...

I wanted to be outside soooo bad...but John was sick so we stayed in. I can't wait until spring when we can come out and harass your children while they're playing on the playground!

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing- Kamrie looks just like you! I never knew you with the "blonde" hair that Veronica remembers... but I can totally see you in her face! What cute kids... Glad you enjoyed the day!

Chelsee Joy said...

What cute babies! I can't wait to go play outside, its still so cold here.

Meghan said...

Rebecca, your blog looks cute! Isn't high speed wonderful. We only had dial up for a while and I hated every second of it. Now all we need are cell phones!

Anonymous said...

Good words.