"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dancing Queen #2

Kamrie and Avery often play dress-up and DANCE! The other day after Kamrie had moved on I found Avery in the front room doing dance moves that Kamrie has taught her. Of course as soon as she saw the camera she got really shy and I couldn't get anything out of her.
This one is an attempt at a posse'
And then she got shy and started running from me
And then she got silly



More running
Oh well, I tried.

4 comments:

B said...

what an adorable ballerina!

Anonymous said...

laid out on the stairs legs spread, unsnap the onesie for me baby girl show me your little bald sweet p=ssy

Anonymous said...

i love them still in thjose snap crotch baby grows, so easy to pop the snaps and get at her hairless slit, nice close up pics of her legs wide open then video as I start gently stroking and licking it, they go wild getting it played with at that age, once she gets nice and moist slide a finger up inside her and gently f--k her, I was 11 when I started looking after my baby sis, I learnt all about s-x while she was growing up, such a sweet, tight pu--y and she loved touching and sucking my c--k

Anonymous said...

love to undo the snaps and see her lovely baldpussy