"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our Girls

So our girls are becoming quite the team. These pictures are from 2 different occasions when I walked into the room to check on them because I thought it was too quiet.


This first one is loving known as the "tattoo parlor" incident. My visiting teachers were here (the first time I had met them since we moved to our new ward) and the girls disappeared and became very quiet. I thought at first that I was lucky they were being so good, then my sis, who was visiting checked on them...this is what she found!


This next one made me really nervous just thinking about what COULD have happened. We were lucky that all the poop stayed contained. I was surprised at how still Avery was. At first it was just the girls, but as soon as Caden realized what was going on he joined in to lend his expertise.



I'm sure there is so much more fun to come with these two and this is just a taste so I'd better get used to walking in on things that make me laugh or cry depending on the mood.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Holy crap! The diaper changing incident is making me laugh so hard!!!

I'm actually a little surprised that this has never happened at my house considering the 3 little mommies I have running around here.

Charity Smith said...

I walked in on the 2nd one at my house last week however my baby wasn't so still we had poop all over the floor!! Big sisters are LOTS of help!! Got to love them!!

Jami said...

It looks like you have a big helper around the house! Your kids are getting so big.

Unknown said...

oh gosh! I'm glad that it all turned out okay.

Anonymous said...

buddy you have a nakedlittle girl with her legs spread like that and herpussy wide open get your face between her legs and lick it