"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The End of the Beginning

Since we are about to embark on a new adventure with school, I thought that I at least had to post the pictures I had from the end of Kindergarten. We loved our time at Mountain View Elementry and love Mrs. Anderson and all the friends we made there. Tomorrow Caden will be starting first grade at a new school. I have mixed feelings about it, I can't believe he is already going to be in school ALL DAY and I can feel him slipping away more and more all the time. But I look forward to him meeting new friends and seeing all the things he can become. Good luck, Bug!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! He's starting school already? Makayala's school doesn't start for another 4 weeks.

The all day thing was really hard for me to get used to last year with Makayla--I'd never heard of all-day kindergarten before, but after about a month I loved it.

Good Luck!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe he is already starting back into school. This year I have 2 in school. YIKES! My babies are growing too fast! ):