"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sleepy Boys

While we were in Idaho last time Tyson got to sleep over while his parents were away for their anniversary. When the boys went to bed they wanted to sleep with Grandpa, of course, and Grandpa is a great sport and never turns down sleeping buddies...he actually encourages it. When I went to check on them this is what I found. I love that Caden is latched on to Tyson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi comrade How are You ? I like your send and i indigence to stumble it as a remedy for my acquaintance but i sanctimoniousness notice your social bookmark widget in this blog. Choose mitigate me admin Recognition You Steven
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

Anonymous said...

grandpa hope you are enjoying those tight little boys I know I would if I got them in bed