"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather the moments that take our breath away."

Thursday, August 26, 2010

This is the BEST

A week or so ago I went upstairs a while after tucking the kids in and Kamrie was in bed with Caden. He was reading her a story. She quickly told me why she was out of her bed thinking she might get in trouble but all I could do was smile. I loved seeing it! With a smile on my face and that good feeling you get when your kids are getting along I went back downstairs and continued with my evening. When I checked on the kids before I headed to bed hours later this is what I found...

It is moments like these that makes all the bickering and long days of "what do you need" all seem worth it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's the truth. Adorable picture!!

Jenny said...

I agree completely! My girls do that all the time. I LOVE it!

Melissa said...

how precious

Anonymous said...

buddy take her pj pants and her knickers down, spread her legs and suck on that sweet pu==y